Gift Cards Terms
- Services and Scope
The Gift Card Services may be used in your business for managing gift cards issued to your customers (the “Customers” and such gift cards, the “Gift Cards”). The Agreement covers, among other things, your use of the Gift Card Services and any other services related to your issuance and management of Gift Cards issued to your Customers. This Agreement may be available in languages other than English. To the extent that any inconsistencies or conflicts between this English Agreement and the Agreements available in another language exist, the most current English version of the Agreement will prevail.
- Access and Use of the Gift Card Services
Norie Shoes, part of NNS LLC, A Series LLC hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Gift Card Services, solely for your own internal business purposes and subject to any and all limitations imposed by us.
- Compliance with Laws
The Gift Card Services are made available to you solely for lawful purposes and uses. You will comply with, and will ensure that your subcontractors and personnel comply with, all Applicable Laws. For purpose of these Gift Card Service Terms, “Applicable Laws” means any and all local, regional, or national laws, rules and regulations related to gift cards or the Gift Card Services, including, but not limited to, those related to data privacy, data security and the protection of Personal Information (as defined by the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) or other applicable definition that is as least as broad as the CCPA).
You are responsible for the handling of any amounts loaded on the Gift Card in compliance with Applicable Laws, including, if required by Applicable Laws, depositing amounts loaded on the Gift Card into escrow or separate accounts. You are also responsible for the handling of any amounts loaded on the Gift Card that constitute unclaimed, abandoned or similar property under Applicable Laws based on records maintained by you.
- Gift Card Terms and Issuance
You are responsible for the development, production and distribution of all documents, terms and procedures necessary to administer Gift Cards to your Customers (the “Program Materials”). All Gift Cards issued or otherwise supported by or administered using the Gift Card Services must comply with the restrictions and requirements set forth in Exhibit A. You will ensure Program Materials comply with Applicable Laws.
You will respond to all inquiries from Customers regarding the Gift Cards. You are responsible for delivering to Customers the Program Materials and any other documents required by Applicable Law. You are responsible for obtaining appropriate authorization required by Applicable Law from Customers, and take all other actions necessary for you to issue Gift Cards to Customers.
You are responsible for providing all services required to offer and accept Gift Cards in accordance with Applicable Laws. You will maintain all records related to Gift Cards in accordance with Applicable Laws. You will be responsible for costs associated with administering the Gift Cards. You will be responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to any Customer dispute or error allegation concerning any Gift Card.
You will be responsible for supervising and managing all daily funds flow associated with Gift Cards, including ensuring all balances associated with the Gift Cards are accurate and fully funded by deposits placed by Customers with you in connection with a Gift Card. You represent and warrant that the balance associated with Gift Cards will be at all times appropriately funded by deposits placed by the Customers with you in connection with such Gift Cards in an amount that is no less than 100% of the total amount of currency represented as active and available to Customers of the current day’s Gift Card balance. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing such funding. You are responsible and liable for any failure of the Gift Cards to be fully funded.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability.
- Norie Shoes, part of NNS LLC, A Series LLC Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Gift Card Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Gift Card Services and features are available in every jurisdiction, and we are under no obligation to make any Gift Card Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Gift Card Services and suspend or terminate Gift Card Services if we determine in our sole discretion that the Gift Card Services offered by you violate our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”)or these Gift Card Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Norie Shoes, part of NNS LLC, A Series LLC customer, Norie Shoes, part of NNS LLC, A Series LLC employee, member, or officer will result in immediate termination of Gift Card Services.
Gift Card Parameters and Limits
- General Gift Card Terms. The Gift Cards must:
(i) not be reloadable;
(ii) not be redeemable for cash;
(iii) not include any activation fees or added service fees, or fees that reduce the value of the card over time;
(iv) not be used to compensate consumers for unshipped merchandise instead of providing refunds;
(v) include on the face of the Gift Card the applicable funds/card expiration date or a statement that the funds never expire, and have an expiration date that complies with applicable laws; and
(vi) be single-use and closed-loop (i.e., the Gift Card may only be used at your locations for purchase of goods and services from you and no other merchant or company).
- Limits. You may not issue a Gift Card in a denomination greater than \$9,999 USD; provided, however, Norie Shoes, part of NNS LLC, A Series LLC may, in its sole and absolute discretion, lower such amount by providing you with prior notice. You also must ensure that you manage the number of Gift Cards (and denominations of the Gift Cards) you sell to ensure they are not being misused in any way or the subject of fraud or illegal activity.
- Branding. Each Gift Card must be branded with your logo and must include your name on the front of the Gift Card. You may include EQWAL Footing, part of NNS LLC, A Series LLC’s logo.